Thousands of Resources. Ready to help.
MEDC is comprised of employees with diverse backgrounds and specialties. In addition to business and community development specialists, MEDC has its own legal, marketing, and strategy and research teams, as well as other departments that help the organization run smoothly, including information services, human resources, facility services and more. While our main office is located in Lansing, our team lives, works and plays in communities statewide. While diverse, our employees have many common characteristics.
Our team is:
As Michiganders, our people epitomize Midwestern resiliency and tenacity. At MEDC, we’ve built a culture of trust and accountability. Through this, we’ve adopted six cultural beliefs that guide us every day as we work with our customers, communities and partners:
MEDC: 20 Years of Investment
Curious about our projects? Check out MEDC’s 20-year anniversary video showcasing some of the amazing projects we’ve invested in that are making a significant impact in Michigan.
Top 5 Reasons Employees Enjoy Working for MEDC
1. I can influence change and make an impact for Michigan communities.
2. I get to work with people who share my love of all things Michigan.
3. I work with great people who are passionate about the work they do every day.
4. Every day is different. I appreciate the diversity of work I get to do.
5. I am always learning. I love working for a company that supports my desire to continue growing in my career.