The panel will explore the explosion of the outdoors as a lifestyle, and the innovation in products, experiences and vehicles, and how our unique urban and rural assets, density of design and production talent, and innovation ecosystem combine to create an authentic Michigan opportunity to attract investment and lead the charge toward a more sustainable and accessible outdoors for all.
- Moderator: Brad Garmon, Senior Strategic Advisor & Executive Director, Michigan Outdoor Recreation Industry Office
- Lt. Gov. Garlin Gilchrist
- Dave Ollila, Founder and CEO, Shophouse Park
- Michelle Erikson, Investor, Plymouth Growth Partners
- Devon Vanoostveen, Brand Marketing Manager, Merrell
The Opportunity Outdoors panel is part of Detroit Auto Show 2023