- Ken Doherty, Associate Vice President, Procurement & Strategic Sourcing, Wayne State University
- Debra Quade, Supplier Diversity Manager, Kellogg
- Tanya Markos-Vanno, Development & Operations Manager, Pure Michigan Business Connect
- MarcQus Wright, Co-Owner, Daddy's Dough Cookies
Join this free webcast to learn:
- How diversifying your supply chain can help your company stay competitive.
- Why minority-owned suppliers have a higher level of resiliency than the suppliers you have traditionally relied on.
- How to connect with minority-owned businesses for supply chain needs.
Free webcast featuring live Q&A with panelists sponsored by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation