- Be part of a network for collaboration between nations, organizations, and innovators as travel and connectivity
topics are explored, including digital connectivity, supply chains and trade, smart mobility, and smart cities.
- Experience how the Mobility District creates connections to drive the world forward, breaking down the divide between the physical and digital worlds to build a harmonious, global society where information, ideas, and goods are exchanged faster than ever.
- UAE ranked eighth in KPMG’s annual Autonomous Vehicles Readiness Index, performing well in technology infrastructure and the willingness of its people and government to embrace driverless cars.
- Ride in autonomous vehicles, witness cutting-edge mobility technologies, and see innovative devices in action on an open-air, below ground track.
- Explore mobility-focused country pavilions within the Mobility District, including Australia, Belgium, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Korea, Oman, Peru, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Tanzania, Thailand, and Turkmenistan.
- Kick-off conference call to establish company objectives and support requirements
- Pre-visit market research
- Customized appointments with prospective partners, distributors, and/or buyers held onsite at company locations throughout UAE
- Pre-mission briefing
- Welcome reception dinner
- Evening networking reception at U.S Pavilion
- B2B matchmaking meetings
- Access to the Expo:
- Valid for unlimited entries
- Skip long lines with 10 daily Smart Queue Bookings at participating attractions
- Ground transportation to B2B meetings and Expo
- Hotel room block
- $1,500 participation fee required by November 1, 2021
- $250 per additional participant
- Eligible Michigan SMEs may be eligible for 75% reimbursement for participation fees and travel expenses through MI-STEP
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
Registration deadline is November 5, 2021. Contact David Newhouse, MEDC International Trade Program, at 517.331.6715 or email@example.com with questions.